VA » Health Care » VA Healthcare System Serving Ohio, Indiana and Michigan » Features
VA Healthcare System Serving Ohio, Indiana and Michigan
- Military Sexual Trauma Awareness Month
- The Dayton VA is proud to Honor Veteran’s voices to help Military Sexual Trauma survivors to heal. We will be hosting a Clothesline Project display on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 to help break the silence about MST.
- Pain Management Helps Veterans
- Providing Veterans excellent care in pain management is taking center stage at the Louis Stokes VA Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio. They recently earned the Clinical Center of Excellence Award.
- Veterans Can Now Track Delivery of Prescriptions
- A VA employee thought if he could track the delivery of his gifts online, why not make it possible for Veterans to track the delivery of their prescriptions the same way? Now, they can.
- New Program Offers Alternative to Long-Term Care
- Aging and disabled Veterans are finding a new place to call home. The Department of Veterans Affairs has implemented the Medical Foster Home (MFH) Program at facilities nationwide.
- Support and Family Education (SAFE)
- We would like to make you aware of an exciting new series of groups called Support and Family Education (SAFE) that is now being held at the Columbus VA ACC the second Tuesday of every month